CULOTS

June 05, 2016
















Photographer: Helya 


What I wear:

Top: H&M
Leather Jacket: Stradivarius
Culot pants: ZARA trf
Sneakers: ZARA basic 
Cross-body bag: MANGO
Earrings: MANGO

Hey you! Today, focus on the culot pants look, I presented you on my YouTube Channel last week! Culots are definitely my favorites for this Spring/Sommer season, super comfy, light but not-too-cold-not-too-warm, perfect pants for the season! 
Moreover, it brings something really classy to a simple outfit! A t-shirt, sneakers and perfecto and you're ready to go! Other way to wear them; the total classy look: high heels and a light vest on the top! Culots are fantastically easy to wear and to mix with different type of pieces!
The funny thing about them is that I hated them 10years ago when my mum was wearing them, but guess what? Fashion outdates and updates (such an excuse!)!

1 comment :