JEANS, FUR & FLORAL PRINT

November 21, 2016











Photographs: Karen Rakotoarimanana


- W E A R I N G -



Fur coat - ZARA (A/W 2014)
Floral top - ZARA 
Jeans - ZARA 
Boots - ZARA 
Bag - Edisac 

Today, I am sharing with you a look with one of my favorite winter piece, my blue fur coat from Zara that I bought quite a long time ago now. 
Basically, I used to wear it a lot with a really classic basis, with black, grey and white pieces indeed. I did not really dare to wear it with other colors because the minimalist style was really trendy at that time I purchased it and I was afraid of looking like a rainbow colored Chewbacca since this piece of cloth is already imposing since it is fur... But anyway, this year, I am feeling more self-confident about my style and I start to wear much more colors comparing to my beginnings when I started blogging. 
Therefore, I decided to dare colors with this because the blue is still suiting a lot of colors and I have this marvelous floral print top from Zara which was perfect to associate with and a basic pair of jeans! Ta-daaa! 

Maëva

No comments :

Post a Comment