MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

November 13, 2016






Hola! Because I will turn 24 in less than one month (December, 2nd for those who would like to remember this memorable date haha!), I wanted to share my birthday gifts wishlist with you! My wishes might come true, so we never know! Also because I do not need much since I already have everything I really need like family, clothes, food, somewhere to sleep, my wishlist for this year is quite 'superficial' let's just say... But still some 'needed' stuff are presented just above. 

The most needed is actually the Steampod, because it has been months now that I am dreaming about it - indeed, since my Ghd Styler IV died (RIP my precious) I really need a new very good hair straighter because they need discipline and excellent care. I already tested it and approved it therefore now I just need one. 
I am also looking for some new smell and perfume and when I was still living in Paris, I went through the Galeries Lafayette and I finally discovered the smell of the amazing brand Byredo. It has been a while that I am looking for these perfumes because they are still so rare in France. I saw they are available only on Boulevard Haussmann in Galeries Lafayette and Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche. It is a very pricy fragance (around 100€ or more...) but I smell the amazing Bal d'Afrique and I felt in love with it. Byredo is really known for the Gypsy Water but I was not that transcended as other bloggers are by this one... It's too sweet for me I guess, but Bal d'Afrique suits me perfectly! 
Anyway, let's talk now about some fashionable pieces, I am so into Leopard false fur for this cold season, it is so cute but in the meantime it makes me feel like a growing up woman, the one above is from ZARA, but I saw many others in Mango, Newlook etc. I just love it! 
This season, I feel like I want to try out new styles and unique pieces like these amazing floral embroidered boots from Mango! I really want them and I guess even if I do not receive like as birthday presents, I will buy them by myself haha! 
Last but not least, I wish I could receive a really cosy and soft pyjama from Undiz, just look how cute it is with the small ears on the hoodie! So sweet!

Anyway, hopefully I may receive something on this list!

Maëva

No comments :

Post a Comment