OH MY FLARE

November 27, 2016










Photographs: Karen Rakotoarimanana

- W H A T    I   W E A R -

Oversized Coat - Pull&Bear (similar here)
Flare Jeans - Zara (similar here)
Turtleneck Knit- Zara 
Boots - Zara
Studded bag - Urban Outfitters 

It has been a while I planned to present you an outfit with these amazing flare jeans, I have to admit when I saw the trend was back, I wondered if I liked it or not because after the 90's-early 2000's we all were like '- Flare jeans? - Urgh!' and actually... so what?! They fit a lot of body types and slim the figure!! 
Still, the trend is not that popular but I really like it especially for the winter season. It brings something new and refreshing to an outfit, I am kind of bored of skinny jeans even if they are still a most have basic... Moreover, flare jeans could be wore with a classy outfit as well as a more casual one. Nevertheless, avoid the Hippie total look if you do not want to look like you are disguised! 

I hope I inspired you a bit! - Maëva



1 comment :