LAST BUT NOT LEAST

December 31, 2016










Photographs: Helya Moussabou

- W E A R I N G - 

Oversized sleeves Top - Zara Trf
Mom jeans - Primark
Boots - Zara Basic
Belt - Zara Basic
Necklace - Forever21
Fur Bag - Women 

It is already the end of the year! We are going to say goodbye to 2016 and welcome 2017 but before that, last but not least, a final 2016's outfit before closing this year.
I have to say that 2016 was the year of changes for my style but also for myself. I feel like I acted more like a growing woman and though, first with my outfits. I dare wearing more original pieces; it is true that when I started blogging I was restricting myself and I was sticked to my standards. It has been already almost three years now that I am posting looks on the blog and I really dare trying to be more and more 'unique' and having my own signature with my personal style. 
2016 was an amazing year with you, but also considering my professional and personal life. I met amazing and incredible people those I can call friend, I worked in one of the biggest luxury fashion group and company, I got graduated, I traveled a lot and lead many projects with YouTube and the blog. I hope it will keep going this way! I am really grateful for everything I got and still have,  I am grateful towards you, guys who are supporting me everyday! 

I wish you the best for 2017, health, love and happiness! I love you all! 

Maëva

1 comment :