WILD ME

December 14, 2016









Photographs credit: Karen Rakotoarimanana


- W E A R I N G -

Leopard fur - ZARA
Turtleneck basic knitwear - ZARA
Mom Jeans - PRIMARK
Belt - ZARA
Fishnet stockings - PRIMARK
Boots - Pull&Bear
Bag - MANGO 


My dear leopard fur, OMG I looked for it since almost 2 months and as usual... Zara did one for me! I am a really huge fan of fur coats since 2-3 years already, starting with the blue one that you already saw many times. I felt that my wardrobe could not be complete without a leopard fur! To me it is beautiful, stylish, chic and add a kind of edgy touch to basic outfits. 
People would think that leopard fur is difficult to wear, but actually not that much as long as you stay sober. It is true that fur coats in general require a slice of self-confidence by wearing them (yes because, it is still not that common to wear a fur coat and especially leopard one except for stylish grannies...). My secret weapon to feel confident with it? Start wearing it with a basic black outfit, you cannot do any mistake and you are going to look chic and classy!

Maëva

2 comments :