LET'S ROCK'N'ROLL

February 20, 2017











Photographs: Karen Rakotoarimanana

- W E A R I N G -

Jeans jacket - Forever21
Rolling Stones T-shirt - Pull&Bear
Buttoned hight waisted jeans - ZARA
Pointed boots - ZARA
Cross-body bag - MANGO

Because I really wanted to try out this really rock trend, I decided to propose you something really edgy. I was looking for a rock band t-shirt, but not with a rock band that I never listened to and it was actually not easy to find one, but finally Pull&Bear did one for me with the Rolling Stones! 
I listened quite a lot this group when I was a teenager, why? Don't ask me... I just liked them and I found their musics super cool. Actually, now I am thinking and I remember it was really trendy when I was 13-14years old to listen to rock music, any kind of (hard rock, metal, grunge, pop rock etc.). 
To complete the look, I decided to go for a grey shadow hair, I don't know if you heard about the Colorista product range from L'Oréal Paris.

Anyway, to know how I manage this look, watch the video just below ;) !



4 comments :