My baker boy hat

February 06, 2017












Photographs: Karen Rakotoarimanana

- W E A R I N G - 

Sleeping dress - H&M Divided
Knit - ZARA Trf
Boots - ZARA Basic
Baker boy hat - ZARA Basic
Fur Bag - Women Edisac

Hola people! I hope you're doing great, I am sorry I was absent these 2 last weeks but it was really busy and I still have to cope with job applications and blogging projects! So today, I am presenting you an outfit with my baker boy hat! That's crazy how long I looked for that kind of hat, I saw one Asos but it as sold out when I was up to order it on the website. Finally I found this one on Zara.com and I am really happy with it! It is cool to see that it goes with a lot of different outfits and just add like an edgy style on them, I just love it!



No comments :

Post a Comment