Casual stripped pants

June 04, 2017








Photographer: Anwar Cloud

- W H A T - I - W O R E - 

Perfecto - Zara
Basic white tee - Monki
Stripped pants - Uni Qlo
All Stars - Converse
Cross-body bag - Mango
Watch - Rosefield

What is better than wearing something you feel like you're in your pyji?! Really guys, fashion is turning in a way where comfort matters as well as good looking aspect, so let's take this chance! 
Now that I have a job, a real one, I feel like it's time to look like a woman...(well, actually I am thinking this way since a year and a half now...). However I don't like to look too polished therefore when I am shopping, I still need to buy pieces that I can wear in a casual way but also in a very classy one. To deal with this issue, I highly recommand to buy high quality basics, because fashion basics fit with everything and basics all together always look classy and you can't do any mistakes by wearing them. 

No comments :

Post a Comment