DARK LIPS & ORANGE TOUCH

October 24, 2016











Photographs: Karen (@karasnew)

Wearing

Leather Jacket - ZARA Basic
Pull - H&M
Culots - ZARA Trf
Boots - ZARA Basic
Purse - MANGO
Bracelet - Swarovski 
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace - Forever21
Lipstick - NYX Soft Matte Transylvania


That is why I love Fall, for testing new trends and associations! Today, it's all about dark lips and pop color! I am so in love with my new NYX matte liquid lipstick (Soft matte cream n°21 - Transylvania), such an amazing color! I really love dark-colored lips on tanned/black skin tones, I really find them chic. The time I thought dark lips were for vampire fans is finally over haha! Moreover, the outfit I chose to associate them is really into classy women's style with this orange collar jumper, the culots and the high boots, also the dark lips are just the final detail.

And you, what are your fall fashion trends?

Maëva

2 comments :

  1. Heureuse de voir que tu continues de publier des tenues sur ce blog. Tjrs un plaisir à lire !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete