TRAVEL WITH US IN ANNECY - HAUTE SAVOIE

October 28, 2016







Such a great and marvelous trip we had with Alex! It was an amazing 5 days' journey in Annecy. I am really happy to share this travel with you, I have such great memories! 
We also arrived on Wednesday, 5th in Annecy and decided to go for a general tour in the city center. There, we had our meal and some beers in a bar which is called "Le Munich", quite pricy but still okay especially considering the huge quantity of food we had and the possibility to take it away since we didn't finish our plates! 
I have to admit that Annecy is an expensive city and you have to forecast how much you want to spend during your journey. Anyway, once we found out that the city was not the cheapest one in France we considered our budget and went for 2 other restaurants during the trip. 
We had the opportunity to bike and hike because the weather was still nice, just some clouds and fog during the morning but afterward it's was sunny! 

Anyway I let you watch this video, I guess it's describing the trip better than my words! 

Maëva

4 comments :

  1. The W Hotel Miami South Beach Florida condo residences are one of numerous Starwood hotel resort properties. It is presented by the Ziebert Reality Group in conjunction with Tri Star Capital and Related Urban Group. The W Hotel South Beach was designed by architects Yabu Pushelberg and Anna Busta who are known for their award winning designs, and some of the deluxe rooms were designed by Costas Kondylis of Kondylis & Partners.See more at: https://hotels24.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for.
    travel agents

    ReplyDelete
  3. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. reseller

    ReplyDelete
  4. France is my dream land. I want to visit France. You have visited me Annecy while setting in my home.
    Awesome blog, this is very informative and also helpful to the visitors.
    I want to visit the Annecy during my visit to France.

    ReplyDelete