Mlle of the city

October 18, 2016










Photographs: Karen (@karasnew)


Wearing:

Jacket - ZARA
Shirt - MANGO
High Waisted Jeans - Primark
Boots - ZARA
Handbag - ZARA
Scarf - H&M 
Necklace - Forever21
Iphone Case - H&M
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet - Swarovski

___________________________


Hola! It's been a while I didn't post any outfits here! I am glad to announce you that from now, I am going to focus more on my content on the blog but also on YouTube and I'll see if you enjoy it or not that much. It's a kind of crash test for me but also for my future and I would like to know if you are enthusiastic as well as I am concerning it!
I never had the proper occasion to focus on my 'job' as a blogger/vlogger and I always wanted to, but first I wished to finish my studies and being graduated for myself, my proud but also for my parents' one. Now that my master degrees is over, I am giving a chance to my content and to you guys, because I love interacting with you and sharing outfits, beauty stuff etc. 
Anyway! Hopefully you'll like it as well as I love doing it! 

Love you guys and thanks for your support!

Maëva


2 comments :